Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DAY ONE OF BLOGGING

Day One:


Day One: Or rather late evening one: Have started this blog with great hope, that I will be able to share some interesting, some known and some not so known foodie facts. Through the blog I hope to introduce some traditional Bengali recipes, some fantastic cooks, some innovative cooks and their creative results and hopefully at some stage, videos too. Would also like to share some food stories, some my own and many that will be contributed by others.

There's a queer mix of excitement and apprehension in me now. The possibilities of this blog seem tremendous. How far will I be able to make those possibilities into realities, remains to be seen!

Still, I'm starting this with my fingers and toes crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment